the harvest is plenty but the laborers are few

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WIP: Needlefelted bugs

This week I decided to work on some needlefelting. 
So I got the book Wool Pets out of the library and went to town.  The directions were detailed and very easy to follow with lots of pictures.  I had previously only needlefelted on a flat surface and on a wetfelted ball.  I had no problem whipping these up.  They each took approximately half an hour.

Annie LOVES the CD Buzz Buzz by Laurie Berkner especially the bumblebee song...
So Mama made her a bumblebee. 
The ladybug is Gracie's, since she befriends real ladybugs daily...
Ladybugs seem to think that me casa es su casa.

Do you know how hard it is to get a 3 year old to show you the new buggies?

So I had her lay down with them instead...

Next I think I will try the bunny.  :)

No comments: